Thursday, April 5, 2012

Are Netanyahu and Mossad planning an aerial assassination of President Obama?

In the latest leak from WikiLeaks of hacked e-mails from the private intelligence firm Stratfor, Fred Burton, Stratfor’s vice president for intelligence, reveals that Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu is an intelligence source for Stratfor. However, the e-mails sent by Burton strongly indicate that Stratfor, which was founded by pro-Israeli businessman George Friedman; Netanyahu, and Mossad are of the same mindset when it comes to a perception that President Barack Obama is a threat to Israel.

In a May 12, 2009 e-mail, Burton wrote: “BB [Netanyahu], being the man of honor that he is, intends to let Obama know (I’ve been told man to man) that he is the vanguard of the State of Israel, with the hell bent intentions (Bush like I may add) of neutralizing the Iranian nuclear menace, because he trusts this Presidency about as much as I do. For that, he gets my man of the year award.”

It is a February 22, 2010 e-mail from Burton that should be causing the most concern for the U.S. Secret Service, which is charged with protecting the life of the President of the United States, Burton writes: “One can look at MOSSAD’s recent covert activities and get a sense of their mindset. I also think they will assassinate A-Dogg. His helo will have a malfunction.”

In a March 19, 2010 e-mail, Burton wrote: “BB dislikes Obama immensely. After hosting Biden, the last thing he wants to do is kiss Obama’s arse. From my lips to your ears.” On November 10, 2009, Burton wrote again of Netanyahu’s dislike for Obama: “From my lips to your ears. I would imagine that my good friend BB Netanyahu told Obama what the Sword of Gideon has in store for the Iranian menace. I also have it on good word that BB trusts Obama about as much as he trusted Arafat or Waddi [sic] Haddad.”