Friday, May 21, 2010

Beneath Every Rock

My name is Edgar J. Steele.

Unlike MacArthur, I have returned. Some might ask, "From where?" Others might ask, "So what?" I only ask that you keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, because we are about to speed things up.

Of course, in view of my silence over the past several months, only partially imposed upon me by unexpected medical "events" (I call it "My Year of Living Surgically"), it wouldn't take much to step up the pace, I suppose. You will see, though. Long-time fans will be pleased to see me returning to the form that I set aside quite some time ago in an attempt to appeal to a broader audience. I am back and I am really, truly pissed.

Today's rant is a status report of sorts and a preview of things to come. Those not already familiar with my work might find the references to be a bit obscure. I think that those who are familiar with me will be delighted at the prospects I raise.